The Discovery

Did you know? Most people are operating WITHOUT 80% of their available energy. Other programs help you do more with the 20% you already have. The Ecosystem Approach™ helps you unlock your potential at 100%.

99% of People Don’t Know This…

It’s time for answers.

Have you ever felt you can’t catch a break? Have you ever wondered why money eludes you? Do you have a pattern of negative relationships? Do you feel like a sitting duck when it comes to your health?  Do you wonder why the whole world seems screwed up?

We made a Discovery that answers all of these questions and more – including the questions you have about yourself, your potential, and life in general. This Discovery explains the gap between who you are now and your authentic potential. All the pain, hurt, and emotional struggle you have or will have in the future is connected to this Discovery. It contains the solution to your inabilities, self-doubt, and irrational behavior. And it even explains how illnesses and diseases manifest themselves. The Ecosystem Approach™ is the result of this revolutionary discovery!

So, what’s the Discovery?

We discovered that you have a buildup of negative energy within yourself that is preventing you from reaching your full potential. This negative energy blocks 80% of your own authentic energy – leaving you operating at 20%. This buildup isn’t in your body or mind, it’s in your soul. In The Ecosystem Approach™, we refer to the soul as Essence. Your Essence is the source of your talents, abilities, and the natural, unique rhythm of how you operate within the world. All of your potential comes from your Essence! And this potential is infinite.

And it isn’t just you. Everyone has this blockage – even those among us who have achieved greatness. These people have achieved greatness despite of the 80% blockage, not because they don’t have it (as many mistakenly believe). In fact, this buildup has been building up as long as your Essence has been in existence. It has been the silent, undetected, and unnoticed cause of trouble for you and everyone else for centuries. It’s only accumulated to 80% because we didn’t know how to remove it. Until now.

The “Oh, Sh*t” Moment:

No other self-improvement or wellness program knows about this 80%. These programs solve the surface level symptoms or manifestations of this blockage. Absolutely no other program knows how to remove the true source of these problems by removing the negative energy from your Essence. Oh sh*t! It’s no wonder nothing you’ve tried so far has worked for you. The Ecosystem Approach™ is a practical, real-world method of removing this negative energy and recovering your full potential!

There’s a lot more to The Discovery. Learn how society reinforces and builds on your negative energy daily…

To continue reading part 2 of The Discovery, join our FREE section here and navigate to The Discovery Continued page!

The Discovery Part 2

The Discovery – Part 1

The Discovery – Part 2

To Infinity and Beyond!

Subscribe for access to our full library of Moves, Clearings & Meditations